The SharePoint Smart Forms Module empowers you to easily create new forms for both internal and external users. Build fully polished pre-populated SharePoint forms for posting new items to SharePoint Lists, or for updating existing SharePoint List items. No code required.
How it Works Download Free Trial
Easily create forms on your SharePoint site.
Forms may be used to collect information from users, and save to a SharePoint list.
The Smart Forms Module makes it easy to rapidly build the interface for capturing information.
Working with data just got a LOT easier.
About Smart Forms Module:
The SharePoint Smart Forms Module works with all SharePoint lists across all SharePoint 2010 editions (SharePoint Foundation, SharePoint 2010 Standard and SharePoint 2010 Enterprise).
Build Rich SharePoint Forms in 3 Easy Steps
- Just drop the SharePoint Smart Form web part on your page.
- Tell the SharePoint Smart Form web part which SharePoint list you wish to use for saving information.
- Tell the SharePoint Smart Form web part which Fields you wish to display.
- You have full control over which fields are displayed on your form, the display order of the fields, and which fields are required.
- You control which list the Smart Form posts to.
- You control the landing page the user is redirected to after submission.
- You finally have full control!
Read about the SharePoint Form Web Part.
Smart Forms Module Features:
- Field Validation – Your form fields will validate proper entries.
- Submits to ANY SharePoint list type (even External lists & Custom lists).
- Landing Page – You can optionally provide a URL to be used as a Landing Page for users after they use your form. Users will be automatically redirected to the Landing Page you specify (any URL will work, doesn’t even have to be a SharePoint site).
- Thank You Text – Optionally provide the text to be displayed to users after they use your form. Examples: “Thank you for requesting information”, “Thank you for providing feedback”, “Thank you for subscribing”, “Your vacation request has been submitted”, “Your expense report has been submitted”, “Thank you for signing up”, “We’ll see you at the meeting!”, “Thank you for being awesome!”, etc…
- Allow Attachments – Optionally allow users to attach files to their form submissions.
- Easily pass information from your new form to ANY Landing Page. You tell the SharePoint Form Web Part which fields you wish to pass to your Landing Page – it will automatically append them to your Landing Page URL as parameters. This is in addition to posting the information to a SharePoint list!
- Submit Button Text – Optionally control the text on the Submit Button (example, change it to say “Send” or “Add” or “Go”, etc…)
- Cancel Button – Optionally display a Cancel Button.
- Cancel Button Text – If you want to use a Cancel Button, you can control the text on it (example, change it to say “Abort” or “Forget This” or “Nevermind”, etc…)
- Cancel Button Landing Page URL – Optionally specify a Landing Page URL to redirect users if they click your Cancel Button (if you even want to use a Cancel Button).
- Replace the Submit Button with an image of your choice.
- Replace the Cancel Button with an image of your choice.
- Replace the Submit Button with HTML of your choice.
- Replace the Cancel Button with HTML of your choice.
- Control the Look & Feel using industry standard CSS.
- Multilingual compatibility for all 40 Microsoft Language Packs.
- Section 508 Compliant (request VPAT from Sales@SharePointAMS.com).
- Field Descriptions – Optionally display field descriptions including instructive text below your form fields.
- Anti-bot – Ensure your form is not being filled out by a spam-bot with the free reCaptcha anti-bot service.
- Complete Instructions – Comes with easy to follow illustrated installation instructions and user manual.
- Support – Comes with real product support (not outsourced).