an Association Management Ecosystem™
The Membership Manager Member Database is an Association Management Ecosystem™
Our goal is to provide every association and non-profit (big or small) with the opportunity to make an affordable investment in a high-quality member database that becomes an asset to it in the years ahead (instead of a liability!)
With Membership Manager, you have options.
Beyond the powerful membership management capabilities you would expect a member database to have, Membership Manager also sports the ability for YOU to easily shape it for how YOUR organization conducts business.
Membership Manager is flexible.
Membership Manager is powerful.
That’s how the Membership Manager Member Database delivers more than any other member database.
- It’s smarter. The Membership Manager Member Database leverages SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft Office to deliver a feature rich solution at an affordable price. This member database enjoys a rich bloodline by design. In fact, the Membership Manager Member Database runs on all 2010 editions of the extremely powerful Microsoft SharePoint platform (Foundation, Standard, and Enterprise).
- It’s more powerful. Not to toot our own horn… but you could take every membership software vendor out there now; combine all their product R&D dollars – and they will STILL not have the investment equal to what Microsoft has invested in JUST the SharePoint Search Engine, not to mention the tight Office integration with applications such as Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote – all of this as part of your membership management member database.
- It makes sense. Many organizations are already running SharePoint at some capacity. Perhaps your organization is using SharePoint internally (a great location to run a member database). Nevertheless, even if you don’t already have SharePoint, SharePoint Foundation can be downloaded FREE – and you can be up and running the Membership Manager member database in no time.
- It’s modular. No two organizations are built exactly the same. Only purchase the Membership Manager Member Database modules you want, and leave the rest.
- It’s reliable. Built entirely on Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 (the free version of SharePoint 2010), you can rest assured your member database is secure, findable, usable and highly reliable.
- It’s affordable. The cost of entry is low. Shaping our member database to meet your specific needs is easy. The ongoing maintenance is low. The Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is low.
- It’s scalable. This member database will grow with your organization and not hold you back. The Membership Manager Member Database has been thoughtfully architected for scalability. The max number of members is currently 30 million, but this number is expected to increase with the next release of SharePoint (in 2015).
- It’s configurable. You can shape the Membership Manager Member Database the way you need to, without custom development and without paying us to do it for you.
It’s easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to start using.
You can Bulk-Import your member data from Excel Spreadsheets.
Member Database (for IT Pro’s)
The Membership Manager Member Database is smarter by design.
…The Membership Manager Member Database is likely the most extensible member database available today!
The Membership Manager Member Database stores data in a SQL database, and may be accessed in many ways: the browser based SharePoint list interface, SharePoint Designer 2010, Web Services and API’s. The documented data schema diagram ships with the Membership Manager Member Database product.
You can easily add new fields, membership levels, types, status and virtually any other organizational specific piece of data you wish to track. Automatically fill the member database by simply populating the provided Excel file with your existing data, and clicking the “Import Member Data” button. The provided Excel file contains the necessary fields and required format.
Nearly all member database customizations may be achieve by simply using the browser interface (for example: adding new fields, marking fields as required, creating forms with full CRUDQ operators (create, read, update, delete, and query), security, roles, rollups, modifying existing lists, creating new lists, exporting data, surfacing external data, etc…
Intelligent Member Database Integration – The Member Database offers several APIs that you can use to work with data. The following managed object models provide types and members that allow you to modify member database properties and create and manage list templates and list items:
- For code that operates on the server, the Microsoft.SharePoint namespace provides the core classes that represent a list. The Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment namespace provides an API for migrating content between site collections.
- For managed code that operates in the context of client-side Microsoft .NET 3.5 applications or Silverlight applications, the Microsoft.SharePoint.Client namespace provides a subset of the types and members available in the server object model.
for an online demonstration and receive a complimentary soft-cover copy of “SharePoint for Nonprofits”.