Leading provider of SharePoint based e-commerce, membership management, forms and member site soluitons.
We are private and employee-owned. We develop, install and support all our applications in-house. Our leadership team includes solution architects, developers and process experts – people deeply experienced in SharePoint technology.
- To encourage associations and non-profits to take ownership of and responsibility for the membership management systems upon which their organization depends.
- To create an atmosphere of openness and honesty surrounding the long-term implications of a decision to invest in association management software.
- To encourage association management software practitioners to be accountable for the quality and the hidden costs of the services they provide.
- To change the prevailing software development paradigm from that of a short-term monolithic approach to a long-term incremental approach that recognizes the potential future needs of the association or non-profit.
- To build association/non-profit specific software without strings attached i.e. systems that have no ongoing license fees or restrictions on the use or modification of the software in order to meet the future needs of the organization.
- To build software products that are upwardly scalable from the outset i.e. systems that can handle unlimited amounts of data, large numbers of users, increasing levels of complexity and perform well over Mobile, LAN, WAN or the Internet.